Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Barack Obama

My neighbor here at work sent me this link to pictures of Barack and his family: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/070323obama-early-photogallery,0,5458360.photogallery
These pictures show what a diverse background he has.
I wish he had won more states/delegates last night. The upside is that Texas may play a decisive role when we have our primary in March and my vote won't be wasted. I heard this morning that there may be a debate here before the primary which I would love to attend.
According to the people who study these things, as an older white woman I should be suppporting HRC and not Obama. For me it's all about the war. Her vote in congress was wrong and she knew it. She voted that way because she thought it was the best thing for her politically. Even now she won't admit her mistake. I don't want another person in the White House like this.

1 comment:

LibraryLioness8 said...

Love the pics from Obama's life. And, wow, does he look like his maternal grandfather!