Monday, November 12, 2007

Week 9: #20 Discover YouTube and other video sharing sites


I love YouTube and find it rather addicting. I guess for this reason it's a good thing HCPL blocks the site. I put a YouTube video on my blog when we first started the assignment. It can be seen on the right hand side of the page way down. I have also looked at Yahoo and Google videos.

As part of a staff enrichment digital storytelling class, some of the staff at the Fondren Library at Rice produced short videos which are on YouTube. Here is a link to a video by my friend Liliana who works in acquisitions http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nBusbtQs58

I think this might be a good thing for the staff to do here next year since we will need something fun as a followup to the 23 things.

1 comment:

LibraryLioness8 said...

That was just beautiful! What a lovely video and tribute to life.
Thanks!