Monday, November 12, 2007

Aroma Tires


Kumho Tire USA has introduced a line of scented tires. The first on the market is lavender but orange and jasmine will be added later. The target audience is female drivers (duh) and I have to admit I'm tempted to at least go smell/look at them and maybe even buy one the next time I need a tire.
I found out about these tires from Scotty Kilmer's website. Scotty Kilmer used to have a TV show on one of the local channels where he answered caller's questions about cars. I often see him in Whole Food Market and yesterday decided to speak to him. He had his name on his shirt so I figured he wouldn't mind someone talking to him. Anyway, he gave me his card and told me to check out his website which I did. He will answer questions you have about your car and will also do repairs. His website is www.scottykilmer.com

4 comments:

brown sugar said...

thanks for the info!! as u know i need at least 1 tire, so i'll have to buy 2 :( i used to listen to Scotty all the time! he was really great, i will have to go to his website! THANKS! :)

whitelabradors said...

That solves new tire smell. They should come out with vanilla. Just got new tires on car (hubby approved). Michelin. Thanks for the info.

LibraryLioness8 said...

That's intriguing. Makes me wonder if they'll eventually make the tires in colors to match the scents...

Fourdogmom said...

Dear LL,
What a great idea. You could actually have a different color on each wheel if you wanted or have your school colors. Imagine the competition between the maroon and orange tires in Texas. There is no end to the fun you could have with this idea.
fdm