Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happy Birthday Rosie!


Rosie the pug is 8 today. She was adopted from a pet shop in College Station in January, 2000 but her birthday is November 7, 1999.
My friend and I were up at his farm in Anderson for the weekend when we decided to drive into the Border's in College Station. On the way there we passed a pet shop that had puppies in the window so I of course made him stop. Rosie was in a little pen with other puppies and I immediately fell in love. She was pretty expensive so my friend bought her for me. She is the baby in fourdogmom's family and very spoiled. Here are some pictures of her. There is a baby picture, a formal portrait, and a picture of her chilling out with her sisters Ginger and Gracie.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rosie!

from your dear auntie at Rice

I am from Transilvania said...

Happy Birthday for baby Rosie!!!
She need a special treat today...

Fourdogmom said...

Rosie thanks everyone for their kind wishes.

whitelabradors said...

Happy belated birthday, Rosie!

Miss Grimm said...

I hope Rosie had a wonderful birthday!

Travelisticamente! said...

Happy Birthday Rosie!

Great pet-story! I wish my boyfriend were so impulsive, but he always refuses to have pets at home.

LibraryLioness8 said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Rosie!

Fourdogmom said...

Dear Lessno,
He's not around anymore. After bringing home 4 dogs he decided he didn't want them anymore so I decided I didn't want him anymore. The dogs and I are living happily ever after without him.
fdm

Travelisticamente! said...

oh... i'm sorry to hear this. it looks so cute and lovely; it's really strange how animals sometimes react to other pets, like rivals for our love

Fourdogmom said...

Dear Lessno,
The dog group is all intact and happy. Just the boyfriend left. I wasn't sure if you misunderstood the posting.
fdm

busymomof4 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIE
BELATED

brown sugar said...

Rosie and my brother have the same birthday! I think Rosie is nicer! (don't let my brother know)

Fourdogmom said...

Dear BS,
Most dogs are nicer than most people imo.
fdm