Monday, October 29, 2007

Week 8: #18 Social Networking: Making friends in the comfort of your own home


This week's video is great.
For the assignment, I looked at MySpace, Rate My Space, and Dogster. My dog Sparky, with my help, created a web page on dogster. Then we added the dogster space to this blog for easy access.
Rate my space is one of my favorite sites because I love HGTV and decorating and it's fun to see what other people have done. I may add some pictures of some of my projects to it later.
I personally don't have a need for the other social networking sites but can see that they might be fun and useful for others.

1 comment:

I am from Transilvania said...

I'll be more than happy to have Ruthie on my blog, thank you. She will be my "blog star". "Blogging with the stars"...sound soo funny.