Tuesday, October 2, 2007

DUH

The Decider in TS has pointed out why one might want an RSS feed instead of just having something book marked. When you look at the bloglines account you set up, it tells you automatically if anything new has been added to that site, saving you the time and trouble of going to every site everyday. OK now lets hear it ... DUH.
I admit it, I'm slow. That's why it so nice to work with so many helpful people including thedeciderints, ancatexanca, and librarylioness8. Thanks!

5 comments:

istarfan said...

You have done wonderful job and I enjoy reading all your blogs.

Fourdogmom said...

Thank you. I enjoy yours too. I love the roses.

istarfan said...

I have just massed up my rose picture on my blog whey I try to test if the picture will stay in my blog after I delete the picture from my flickr.

Anonymous said...

Kathy,
Wow I am impressed. Your avatar and kitty videos are great. Susan

Fourdogmom said...

Glad you found me Susan. I can't wait to see you.