Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Week 5: #12 The "Library" Elf will remind you!


I signed up with the elf. This will probably not be a very useful tool for me but I can see the usefulness for families with multiple users or those who use more than one library. I signed up for email account updates.

P.S. Now that I've had the elf for a few weeks I really like it. I like the reminders I get of all the materials I have on hold. HCPL tells us when we have an actual item ready for checkout but the elf tell us all the materials on hold.

3 comments:

Fourdogmom said...

I got my first email from the elf yesterday and have to admit it's a pretty nice thing. It tells me what I have due, what I have on hold, and holds that I have placed that aren't yet ready for circulation.

Sports Mom said...

Your little elf is adorable!

Fourdogmom said...

That little elf is Rosie's long lost sister.