Monday, May 12, 2008

Amy's Kitchen

Amy's, my favorite frozen food company, has a new product, Black Bean Tamale Verde. I tried one yesterday and it was so good I almost went back to Whole Foods to buy another one. Here is the description from their website: "Corn masa tamale filled with tender organic black beans, tomatoes, onions, zucchini and blended with a tomato salsa. Topped with an authentic verde sauce of organic tomatillos. Served with a side of Spanish rice made with organic brown rice."
There is also a cheese version which I didn't see.
I love Amy's because I don't have to read the ingredients to see if there is anything I don't want and everything they make is yummy.

2 comments:

The Cedarlane Natural Foods Cedarlaneoholic said...

Hello Four Dog Mom,

I'm Dailey and I work for Cedarlane Natural Foods. Granted, Amy's makes a lot of great products but in case you didn't know, so do we.

Here's where you can find our entire menu.

http://cedarlanefoods.com/goodfood.htm

If you email me your address to Feedback@CedarlaneFoods.com I'll send you some discount coupons.

Please give us a try. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Best regards,

The Cedarlaneoholic

Fourdogmom said...

Hi Dailey,
I love Cedarlane foods too. I really like your Three layer Enchilada Pie (with blackbeans)
I'll look for some of your tamale dinners. They look yummy too.
fdm