Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Today when I got home I had a large hand addressed envelope in the mail. Inside were several very negative xeroxed articles (16 pages total) about Obama and a cover letter that said "Shame on you (my name) for supporting racist and anti-American Barack Obama. I have included a couple of articles for you to read if you have the intelligence to understand it!"
I would love to know who sent it and if anybody else received a similar package. I also wonder who is stupid enough to think I would believe any of this BS. Whoever sent it is really wasting money ($2.00 postage) and time trying to change a vote in one of the few red states left.

2 comments:

Native Pride said...

Wow, I just don't get what people are thinking when they do stuff like that.

Fourdogmom said...

One of my neighbors got the same package and when I talked to the Harris County Democratic office they said other people have also gotten them. Just shows you how stupid some of these people are.