Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ruggles is opening a restaurant right around the corner from my house. It says on the door that it's Houston's only certified green restaurant. That's pretty exciting.
Ike update: All of the debris and all of the bags of leaves have been picked up on my street!
All of the lights on my way to work are working!
I'm taking care of my neighbor's beautiful dog named Zoe this weekend. I'm also feeding their fish and giving their 2 turtles kale. There is supposed to be a cat too but I haven't seen her yet.

3 comments:

Native Pride said...

LOL....so funny about the cat. I got a cat once that after I brought it home and didn't see it for a month. I knew it was there, because the food dish was empty ever morning.

Native Pride said...

Did you ever find the cat?

Fourdogmom said...

Yes. She sleeps in a box of clothes in the back of a closet. She's very cute and fluffy and black and white.