Thursday, October 30, 2008

I really need to leave this state. I just heard on MSNBC that 23% of Texans think Obama is a Muslim. I can't believe that, with all the news on TV, almost 25% of the people still think this. I guess these are the same stupid people who still believe Iraq had something to do with 911. The Republicans are of course happy to spread lies. So many of them are truly despicable people. If you don't believe this look at the ad Elizabeth Dole is running against her opponent Kay Hagen in North Carolina. I don't want to put her ad here but you can see Hagen's response to the ad in the post below. The good thing is that so much of the negative advertising by the R's is backfiring. I hope the [expletive] lose every race.
I voted this afternoon. There were several hundred people in line ahead of me but the line moved pretty fast because there were so many booths. I went to the polling place on West Gray.

No comments: