Maybe if I write these down I will have better luck, so here goes:
1. Lose weight.
2. Continue to do my 2-6 walks a day with the dogs, especially the early morning ones.
3. Become more vegan by having cheese and other dairy products only when I eat out and not at home.
4. Eat simple homemade foods like beans and rice instead of buying Amy's frozen dinners.
5. Gradually replace all the incandescent bulbs in my house with CFLs.
6. Buy less stuff/junk I don't need and get rid of or organize the stuff I have, especially the photographs.
7. Use credit cards for emergencies only.
8. Don't get any more pets.