Wednesday, September 19, 2007

More cute dogs


Here is a picture of Sparky and Ginger. Ginger was just a puppy when my friend brought her home. Isn't she just the most adorable thing you've ever seen? Can you believe these 2 wonderful dogs were dumped on the street? If you are thinking about getting a dog, there are thousands of great dogs like these in animal shelters just waiting for a good home. If you have your heart set on a specific breed there are rescue groups for just about any breed you can imagine.

4 comments:

LibraryLioness8 said...

Your pups are so adorable! I don't have a dog right now, but I'd love to have one someday.

Fourdogmom said...

Thanks. Don't wait too long. The good dogs are going fast!

whitelabradors said...

That is really sweet. :)

Linda S said...

It's hard for me to say this with two at home, but I think you might actually have the world's cutest dogs.