Monday, September 17, 2007

Fay made me do this

This blog, which I am doing as an assignment at work, will feature my 4 adorable dogs. Their names are Sparky, Ginger, Gracie, and Rosie. Sparky is a Chow mix and is about 11 years old. He was a rescue. Ginger and Gracie are sisters and are also rescues. They are about 8 1/2 years old and are small hound mixes. Rosie is an adorable 8 year old pug. I will put some pictures of them on the site later.
My other area of interest is travel. Because of the dogs I have not been able to travel lately but I may talk about some of the trips I have taken in the past and some plans I have for future travel.
I also love cataloging and have been doing this since the early 80's. More about this later.

4 comments:

istarfan said...

I like to read your posts.

Libhelper said...

You are doing a great job. Keep up the good work. Your blog is very informative.

Fourdogmom said...

Thanks to both of you.

michilines said...

It's me again (same night). I promise not to comment on every post, but I couldn't resist this first one.

I have a Chow mix now, too. Though not a shelter dog, she is a hardship case nonetheless. She first showed up under the house. She was friendly and look like she had a home and left. A month later she returned, in bad shape, and of course, she has stayed since. Her name is Tammy, and she is the sweetest.

My pups and kitties have restricted my travel as well -- not to mention the house expenses -- but, like you, I hope to travel again soon.

I look forward to your posts.

Michelle