Saturday, September 29, 2007

Fall leaves


The Decider in TS and I were talking about how beautiful it is this time of year in the northeast and I remembered a few pictures I have of fall leaves. Every year about this time my friend J and I would go to western Pennsylvania where he grew up to visit his family. The first picture is of an Amish farm near his home and the second picture is a maple tree just outside his house. If you don't want to go all the way up north to see beautiful leaves consider a weekend trip to Lost Maples State Park in Vanderpool, Texas. Here is a link to the website http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/findadest/parks/lost_maples/
The picture with me in it was taken there Thanksgiving weekend a few years ago.

3 comments:

brown sugar said...

great pictures! scooter would really enjoy the leaves :)

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful colors. Truly a gifted photographer.

The Decider said...

Now *that* is a fall tree! Not like the blah colors of Houston area!