Thursday, August 28, 2008

4 more months!






Biden's speech last night left no doubt in my mind that he is the right choice for VP. I am so looking forward to having 2 intelligent and truly good people in charge of our country. It doesn't hurt that they are both really nice to look at either. If I never see bush, dick, or the two skanky bush twins again it will be too soon.

A friend of mine sent me several pictures of bush at the Olympics looking drunk. I've thought for a while now that he must be drinking again. What else could explain his weird behavior and his incoherent speech. Even for him, it's been bad. I'm sure everyone around him knows and we will probably hear about it once he is out of office, like we heard about Reagan and his Alzheimer's after he left office. I also wonder if Laura will divorce him. I would love to read her tell-all book but I'm sure they will buy her off the way they bought off Neil's wife.

No comments: