Friday, June 17, 2011


This blog started out as an assignment for work. Over a period of a few months we were assigned 23 things to do on the web and then blog about what we learned. I'm not sure if I wanted to do this but since it was required, I did it and loved it. My blog has never had a real focus but in the last few weeks I've decided to focus on family. I'm trying to organize old family photos, memorabilia, and genealogical material and post some of this on my blog. My niece is doing a lot of genealogical work too and this has inspired and motivated me.
I may continue to throw in an occasional political rant or a cute dog picture or story but most of what I will be posting from now on will be about my family and our roots. I'm going to try and remember to label everything I post about family as "family" in addition to the names of the people in the posts.

No comments: