Thursday, March 12, 2009

So many stupid people

I was driving the other day and saw a bumper sticker with Sarah Palin 2012: real change for America. I honestly couldn't believe it. Are people really that stupid? I turned to the woman in the car and said: "are you a f*** ing idiot?" Of course my window was rolled up and her window was rolled up and she wasn't looking at me so it didn't really matter.

Today I read that Bristol Palin and the father of her child are breaking up and that Bristol won't allow the father's family access to the baby because they are white trash. Takes one to know one I guess.

Meanwhile, the stupid republicans continue to embrace Rush as their new leader. Rush wants Obama to fail even it means our country fails. Our incredibly stupid Governor Goodhair has rejected 555 million dollars of the stimulus package intended to help unemployed people in Texas. I guess he would rather punish the people in this state than take a chance that Obama and the democrats might succeed in getting us out of the mess caused by his predecessor.
I can't understand how any person with a conscious or a brain could support any of these horrible people. I also don't know any democrats who wanted Bush to fail, especially after 911. Even though I didn't support his stupid war I said to several people that I hoped I was wrong and that there were WMD's in Iraq. I would never put my party before the good of our country. To bad most republicans would rather see America destroyed than see a democrat succeed.

1 comment:

Denbeath said...

I'm with you 110%. So, so many Stupid People and it seems like they all live in America!!!!! Every time I see a Sarah Palin sign I want to gouge out my own eyes! Rush, another idiot. God save us from the Delusional Republicans!