Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Ice Cream Flavors Inspired by the Last Eight Years

Ben & Jerry created the "Yes Pecan!" ice cream flavor for Obama.
For George W. Bush, they asked for suggestions from the public.
Here are some of their favorite responses:

Grape Depression
The Housing Crunch
Abu Grape
Cluster Fudge
Nut'n Accomplished
Good Riddance You Lousy MotherF**ker... Swirl
Iraqi Road
Chock 'n Awe
WireTapioca
Impeach Cobbler
Guantanmallow
imPeachmint
Heck of a Job, Brownie!
Neocon Politan
RockyRoad to Fascism
The Reese's-cession
Cookie D'oh!
Nougalar Proliferation
Death by Chocolate... and Torture
Freedom Vanilla Ice Cream
Chocolate Chip On My Shoulder
Credit Crunch
Mission Pecanplished
Country Pumpkin
Chunky Monkey in Chief
WMDelicious
Chocolate Chimp
Bloody Sundae
Caramel Preemptive Stripe
I broke the law and am responsible for the deaths of thousands...withnuts

2 comments:

Native Pride said...

too funny. I thing I'm going to copy it to my blog. my ex-inlaws will hate it. Oh well!

Fourdogmom said...

That's a good reason for putting it on your blog!