Saturday, March 8, 2008

Practice Safe Text


It has always seemed dangerous to me to be on the phone, texting, or listening to music while walking. I see a lot of this when my dogs take me on their walks. After the 2 recent attempted kidnappings in my area I have tried to be even more alert to my surroundings and would never consider any of these activities when out walking. A study in London found that 1 in 10 cellphone users has been hurt walking into things while texting which explains why the post in the picture is padded. It looks pretty silly to me. A better solution would be for people to use a little common sense. I'm not all together sure if this is a true story or a joke. I really hope it's a joke. The title of this entry came from the article and was too clever not to use.

No comments: