Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I've been on my plant based/99% vegan diet for about 2 months now. I feel better and think I may have lost some weight even though I haven't actually been weighing myself. I did buy a new scale on Sunday and might start keeping track. Weighing can be dangerous because if I don't lose any weight I can get discouraged and use that as an excuse to eat. Finding all vegan prepared foods can be tricky. You really need to look closely at all the labels on everything which isn't easy for a old person to do. I appreciate Amy's Frozen entrees because they state clearly on the box if it is vegan and I don't actually have to look through a long list of ingredients.
I'm continuing to have a fresh fruit smoothie every morning and a fresh vegetable juice several days a week.

No comments: