Tuesday, December 13, 2011


I went to P.F. Chang's on Friday night and ordered one of favorite things on the menu, the Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps. They didn't taste as good as usual but I figured it was me and didn't think anything more about it until I got my bill. The waiter had written down chicken instead of vegetarian. I asked him if they were indeed chicken and he said yes. He thought that's what I had ordered. I explained to him that I have been a vegetarian since 1989 and would never order chicken. The waiter felt horrible about the mix up and I wish now I hadn't said anything to him since there wasn't any way to fix it at that point. I'll probably never go back there though. I started going to P.F. Chang's because PETA recommended them. They have a large selection of vegan items and will substitute tofu for almost any other protein in most dishes if you ask.

No comments: