Friday, February 5, 2010

Dogs news

Here is Rosie the pug being really lazy. I really wish I could relax like this.
A few months ago I had to have Gracie put to sleep and then a few weeks after that I did the same with Sparky. I haven't blogged about Sparky because it was pretty sad. He was my first dog and practically perfect. If I had a scanner I would scan some of his pictures and put them on my blog. Now I am down to 2 dogs, Ginger and Rosie. Having 2 dogs is a lot easier but I still miss Sparky and Gracie. I'm really scared that something is going to happen to the remaining 2. I'm not ready for that. Because I only have 2 dogs and because I'm stressed about money all the time I'm planning to sell my house and move to an apt. or buy a condo. I've been asking my neighbors if they know anyone who wants to buy a house. Tonight one of my neighbors who lives a few streets over stopped by because she's a real estate agent. I feel a lot better after talking to her. Her husband built a beautiful fence for me a few years ago. I didn't know at the time that he lived in the neighborhood. She's coming back over tomorrow.

1 comment:

Fayrae said...

I'm sorry to hear about Sparky. Iy must real hard on you. My thoughts are with you.