Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Texas Bowl 2008
















Tonight I went to the Texas Bowl at Reliant Stadium where Rice played Western Michigan University. I went with a group of people from the Rice Library. It was a fun night with beautiful weather and so they left the roof open the entire game. Rice won 38 to 14 so that was nice. I sat next to my friend Keith (aka Kee) not knowing until tonight what a huge and very loud fan he is of football. He was a hoot (pun intended). I took a few pictures just to prove that I was really there.

3 comments:

Native Pride said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Native Pride said...

Love your pictures. Sounds like you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! And sweet puppies---thanks for stopping by at the desk today--